Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Faces in the Dirt


I meant to post this way back in the spring when I found it, but I forgot. Actually, the Man found it for me in the backyard. I think it was after we removed a giant shrub in the backyard and he was cleaning up the weeds and junk that had accumulated under it.

This is it. Isn't that a funny thing to find in your yard? Or maybe not. There's an old crumbling stone urn on corner of the patio that I am assuming it fell off of. There aren't really any other details left intact on it, so I don't know for sure, but it must be where this guy came from.

I don't think I took any pictures of the urn this summer, but I rather like its crumbling.

Anyway. I also needed an excuse to play around with picture size on here. Trying to figure out how to make the pictures genuinely "large" on here, since posting them Large doesn't do the trick. Who likes little pictures?? Seriously - anyone know the secret? Scaling makes them look pixellated in Internet Explorer......

No comments: