Monday, August 22, 2005

Why do I get bored at all?

So, I spent the whole day today trying to think of something to do. I have a hundred projects that I could work on, but instead, I putz around wandering what in the world I want to do. When I finally settle on one, I end up staying up later than I intended working on it.

I finally decided to run over to Joanns and use my 40% off coupon to pick up batting and work on my Amadeus quilt. I got my fabric for the backing on Friday in the mail. Yeah! I got a pretty good deal on 108" wide fabric that matches the front on eBay.

So now, I'm crawling around on the floor trying to pin it, since I have a lack of table space in my apartment.



















It based on a pattern called Amadeus by Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Company. I love so many of her quilt designs. I really would like to get the quilt kit of Summer Wind and Toulouse. Both of them use the fabric from Moda by 3 sisters. Lovely fabrics..

No comments: