Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Green Fuzzies

I stopped in at Michaels yesterday and I found several really good deals. Yeah deals!

I bought four bunches of white lilies to put in a sap bucket for $2 each. Not bad. I also found a couple tall pots and painted them white. I wanted them for some amaryllis stems that I bought at Christmas, although they turned out to be too small for those stems. They were cheap anyway. I'll find something else to use those for. I found one of those PVC quilt hoops for $7. They aren't my favorite way to quilt, but you can't beat the price.

My favorite find was this yarn for $2. Cheap cheap! Its Moda Dea Eden in Fig Leaf. I have been really good and haven't bought any yarn this winter. Its not as if I don't have enough scarves already. But you can't pass up yarn at that price. So I started a scarf. Its just so soft and pretty.


No comments: