Monday, June 08, 2009

Fun Things for Jack's Room

Found these via someone else's blog (can't remember who. . .) and thought they would be something fun to frame up and hang in Jack's room. Whenever he gets a room. You know, the whole its-for-the-baby excuse again.

Obsolete meters and gauges by porkchopshow

Wooden Gears by porkchopshow

Wooden Skeleton Keys by porkchopshow

Still. I think it will be cute if I ever get around to framing them. I am starting to wonder how much I will ever accomplish around here from here on out.

Available at Porkchopshow on Etsy.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

LOL. It does get easier, I promise. Or, easier isn't the right word -- less time consuming. Those first few months are completely absorbed with feeding, changing and just enjoying the wonder of it all. Enjoy it while you can -- it's fleeting. I LOVE the idea of all those dials and gizmos -- you're too, too clever!