Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bunnies??

So today I was bored and dragged my husband to JoAnns under the pretenses of picking up a backing and batting for the summer wind quilt. I have been thinking of making something with felt and I've been wanting to try makng either a stuffed rabbit or bear. So I picked up some cute furry felt and I start my first stuffed animal. Stupid me forgot to buy batting for my other quilt and I also forgot to pick up stuffing for the bunny. So he's not stuffed. I also don't have eyes or embroidery thread for facial features. Genius. So I have an excuse to go back, right? So anyway, this is what he looks like. It could go either way at this point. I'm pleasantly surprised at how cute it could be, but I still have to finish it. It could look posessed when I'm done. And I don't quite get how you're supposed to attach all these pieces. I am NOT attempting joints.

No comments: