Friday, February 23, 2007

Nothing new

I haven't been doing anything exciting, so I've had nothing in particular to post about. Like I said earlier, my college roommate was here this weekend, and so I had to get caught up on my cleaning and work after she left. I did make a bazillion more yo-yos over the weekend, but there's nothing to look at there, but a growing pile of them.

This morning, I decided to try making the Chocolate Sugar Cookies that were in Martha Stewart Living's March issue. They turned out pretty well. I may bake them a bit less next time, since I didn't make them nearly as large as the recipe called for. But I took a picture and I was all proud of myself how it turned out. I should really get a tripod and practice more.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

And you should be proud! They look good enough to reach out and eat. Do you use a light box. I keep thinking I'd like to make a light box or something, but haven't taken the time to search for instructions. And BTW, reading ahead, ;-), I love your yoyos. Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

Barefoot_Daydreams said...

No, I don't use a lightbox yet, but that's something I'd thought about setting up. Sounds easy enough. One of these days . . .