Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Furniture is here!

I finally got my new furniture! Yay! I didn't think they were going to be able to get it inside, but they did manage it, finally, by popping out the side windows. I didn't know the windows came out so darn easy. I didn't get felt pads for under the feet yet and I'm paranoid about scratching the floors, thus the blankets.

They are a bit bigger in the room than I thought they might be, but they are comfy. I still need a rug and a coffee table and some side tables for in here and its in desparate need of pictures to liven things up. We do have an entertainment center picked out, but it may have to wait a bit and I need to make sure it will fit. I'm on decision overload and I think I'm overthinking all these things, but I guess I'm a slow decision maker on "big" things. But we have somewhere to sit, anyway!
Oh, and check out the baseboards underneath the clock and then look at the floors. Yeah. Those look bad. The floors are a true brown and the trim is orangey. Those have got to go. That's on my to-do list for The Man.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, it's starting to come together -- I'll be you're having fun. And I see that yoyo quilt peeking out there!