Saturday, November 17, 2007

Long Time, No Quilt

I haven't had much time for quilting lately with the painting and organizing and miscellaneous junk that comes with a new house and the puppy who thinks he must constantly be played with, and oh, of course, regular every day work! But when I do have a chance to sit down with a quilt, this is what I've been working on.



I'm about "yo yo"ed out. Ack. There are 900 for this quilt and I have nearly 400 on and I'm so tired of them. I like hand sewing, but wow. There's a limit for my attention span. I knew this would take forever, but I still think I underestimated it. I like it, but I just want it to be finished so I can throw it in the wash and soften it up and cuddle under it instead.

Just thought you'd like to see that I am, in fact, still doing something creative. Just nothing exciting to show.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow, it looks great! I'm so impressed that you're this far with everything else that you have going on!

mimi said...

Are there directions for how to make this yo yo quilt?