Friday, May 12, 2006

Bags

I almost hate to post because I love that orchid up at the top so much. But life goes on. This is another project that I have been working on. Just haven't finished it till now. I had a hard time finding clips & rings that weren't ridiculously expensive to finish it up. My inspiration for this was at the Ballard Designs website. This bag I like, although I like my monograms better, so I thought I'd try to make something similar myself.


I have enough green fabric to make a smaller bag as well, and I think that this time I will make one that doesn't have separate sides. I also think that I'll do a chocolate colored monogram on the next one. I really liked how that color looked on the quilt monogram. I also bought fabric to make a robin's egg blue one. Yeah!

No comments: