Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Presents Are DONE!

I'm finally done with all of my Christmas presents. Now I need to make lists of everything that I need to take to Mom's, or I'll forget.


And get on the baking. My husband informed me today that I need to make sure to send in two plates of cinnamon rolls for Christmas day so both his shift and the one after can have them. Oh, and chocolate chip cookies. Pbtht. Spoiled man, he is.


I also want to make peppermint cream filled cream puffs, lady locks & cinnamon rolls for Mom's. We won't be able to go up on Christmas Day, but we'll go the day after and stay for several days.

This is my tree with the presents wrapped and waiting. I made some glitter monogram tags for them. They didn't turn out quite as well as I hoped, but they're still cute. I'll have to try it again and perfect my technique.

No comments: