Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ferns


One of the places that Mom & I went in the other day was Pottery Barn. I just love all the seashells and natural stuff that they have in there. They had some nests with bird eggs, some lovely faux succulents, lots of white seashells and a lovely nubby table runner that looked fantastic on the dark wood tables. Anyway, I behaved myself and came away with only some faux ferns. I really like them. I've put them up on my mantel for now. I love the touch of green to the wall.

My favorite place to go on vacation is Maine. We've been there a bunch of times, and my husband and I spent our honeymoon up there. I suppose in a way that's what all the seashells make me think of. So I might be stuck in Pittsburgh, but I want to surround myself with things that make me think of the beach. We've been planning another trip to Bar Harbor this fall and I'm already impatient to go.

No comments: