Thursday, July 12, 2007

I hate packing


So we still haven't signed a sales agreement for the house, but it is looking possible that we may sign one tomorrow. Man, I hope so! I think its now been six weeks since our offer was accepted. We've gone ahead and schedule a home inspection for Monday. We've never done it before, obviously, so we weren't sure what to expect. I think it will be interesting to see what they do.

You would think that I might be ready to move or have made some attempt to get ready, but alas. No. Not really. I keep waiting for something to fall through and we have to sign a lease again. Or even worse, find a new apartment.

I convinced the Man to start tearing some stuff apart the other night. We spent a few hours and took apart the bed in the spare room and packed some easy stuff and started stashing it all in the corner. I think I'll wait till this home inspection is done before I bother doing much else. I'm really kind of dreading this part.

No comments: