Friday, July 13, 2007

Random, Cause I'm LikeThat

So we signed a sales agreement for the house today and are planning on closing in 30 days or less. The home inspection will be Monday. Hopefully that will be the last hurdle before it is ours, although the bank did tell us that our preapproval has expired. Hopefully that won't be any big deal. They did know why we were waiting. But the great outpouring of money has begun.




This is what I'm working on now. Instead of packing. Which I know I should be doing. Yes, I'm a crazy woman. Oh - I see that Clover has new yo-yo makers out. A XL and a XS. There's also a heart and flower ones as well. I don't really see the need for hearts or flowers, but I think I must have the XL and XS. 'Cause I'm crazy.

I did baste my Toulouse quilt over the weekend, but I don't think I'll be working on that for awhile. I also have another top to be basted, but that may have to wait as well. When I took out my bag of safety pins to work on the porch at my parents, the bottom ripped out of the bag as well and I lost a whole bunch of pins through the cracks. Stink! I wil have to go stock up on some more.

I found Sarah London's blog the other day. She has some really pretty color combinations and the chenille makes me want it too. Oh, and these sweaters at doggedknits make me want to learn to knit for real.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Ooohhhh, are you going to do another yoyo quilt? I loved the red quilt! I still have the yoyo maker on my list of things to get and I saw some really cute flower yoyos the other day, so I might just have to get that one too!