Thursday, April 30, 2009

Aeroplane


I drug the Man into Marshalls briefly a couple days ago and lo and behold, found something I had to have. Actually, not sure what my problem is just now, because I am generally a tightwad, but I am so in the mood to buy anything and everything my little heart desires. I'm blaming it on the pregnancy and hoping it goes away. Its not like we are finding enough legitimate things to spend money on these days with the equipment that a baby requires. But I digress.


Isn't it cute? We both thought that it would be a great thing to put in the baby's room. Of course. Its for the baby! Perfect reason to buy anything, right?

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Haha -- you'll find that baby to be a very handy excuse for many things -- it's wonderful. The little airplane is adorable!