Saturday, April 25, 2009

Buckets Gets His Paw Fixed

I've put off a lot of things lately, one of which was fixing the paw of Dutch's "girlfriend" Buckets. Her paw had come open and a pouch of little tiny beads were spilling everywhere. We gathered all the beads up and put her in a plastic bag and hid her away until I could get around to fixing her.

The other day, I decided it was really pathetic that I hadn't fixed the little guys favorite toy, so I got her down while Dutch was out soaking in the sunlight and unlikely to come see what I was doing. I hadn't gotten very far before the Man saw what I was working on and of course, he brought Dutch back to check it out.

That little stinker was so excited. He cried and begged and bounced off my leg the entire time. Fortunately, it didn't take long to get her stitched and Dutch happily dragged her off to the sunshine.And I've got something, however little, crossed off that never-ending list of mine.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Awww, that's the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! That Dutch must be a little sweetie!!!