Sunday, January 15, 2006

Another Quilt

I've started another quilt. I know, I know, I have several quilts not finished or whatever, but my brother got engaged over Thanksgiving and has plans for an August wedding. I thought it appropriate to make him a quilt. I have no idea what their tastes might be, so I've decided on a design that I've been contemplating for awhile. Not sure what I think of it, but I'm intrigued. I bought the fabric yesterday for half of it and had to go to another store to get the other half today. So now I'm ironing and starching to get ready to cut it up. This is the design. The colors are a bit off, but I'm sure I'll have the top pieced to show you the actual quilt shortly. These are not exactly the colors - this looks rather neon. The actual colors are periwinkle & celery.

No comments: