Friday, June 15, 2007

Miscellaneous Nothings


I'm bored. My husband is at work and has scheduled extra work for 3 days in a row after his shift, which will be helpful since I've made a list of all the things that we want to buy/do in the next few months and its crazy long. But dang if it don't make the weekend long!

There's been nothing new on buying the house. Its an estate sale and there's some paperwork that has to be done regarding the will before we can even sign a sales agreement. Its been 3 weeks already and I'm impatient! But hopefully it will be done soon and we can finally say that we've bought a house! We've been saving for ages and have a good stash for this, but wow, its going to disappear in an even bigger hurry than I expected! We've picked out the grill, couch and an entertainment center that we want. I still need to pick out an oven. We're hoping to rip up the carpet and get the hardwood floors refinished and get all kinds of painting done before we have to be out of our apartment at the end of August. I haven't packed a thing here because I'm still worried that it will fall through somehow and it will have been a waste of time.

So here's a shop I found on someone else's blog the other day. I love this and this, especially, but also this.
I'm actually tempted to start a new quilt, but I think I shall have to talk myself into finishing a project or two first. Just have to decide which one I want to tackle.

No comments: