Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dinner Napkins and Baby Quilts and Much Sweat

I swear there's something wrong with the air conditioning in this apartment. I keep the shades pulled shut at least until the sun is on the other side of the building and run the air conditioning 24 hrs a day, but last night it never cooled down and today it was about 82 degrees all day. Ugh. I hate sweat, but I can't not sweat in here.

Anyway. I did finish up a top of a small baby quilt that I'm working on for my husband's college roommate's first child. I'm hoping to get that done soon, since she was born a couple months ago. Oops. I'll show it to you in a few days. I just have to scrounge up some batting and then I'll stipple quilt it.

I finished up the quilting on my blue & green quilt on Saturday night and just have to do binding now. I was working on it while watching Planet Earth. Very interesting if you don't mind the occasional stupid science babble. I was having a hard time concentrating on the quilt anyway.
I did some dinner napkins today so I will show them off. Ta da!

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Great job, as always. Can't wait to see the baby quilt!