Monday, August 25, 2008

iPod Cover

I actually finished something else! Its a small miracle! Its an iPod cover. I used the leftover fabrics from my botched bag attempts the other day and some polka dot fabric that I had leftover from something else.

I sewed a long rectangle with interfacing and turned it right side out, sewed the bottom half up with a ribbon sandwiched in between for a flap and voila!

I decided to get all smart and put a long buttonhole on the bottom so that I could plug in the USB cord, but honestly, that doesn't work all that well. I had a hard time getting it plugged in and then cable stayed loose. Egh. I also tried putting an eyelet stitch thing up top for plugging in the headphones for the bag and that worked well enough.

But a cover it is.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Very cute! I'm pretty bad about noticing these things and your banner has probably been up there for awhile, but it's beautiful!