Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Things

Couple new things that excited me recently -

Miss Rosie's Quilt Co now has a website
! I love her patterns and have bought and made several of them, like Tag Sale, Amadeus, Summer Wind & Toulouse. I've meant to make more, but haven't gotten around to it. Actually, I never finished the Summer Wind and Toulouse because I'm not sure how to quilt them. That's my lame-o fault, not the pattern. I finished the tops.

Anyway, I think I heard that she may be starting a blog as well, so look out for that.

Also. I heard awhile back that Martha Stewart is going to be introducing a line of embroidery designs this summer. Still can't find anything other than press releases, so maybe its not out yet, but I am excited about that too!

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! MS embroidery designs will be interesting -- and expensive too I'll bet! That will be something fun to look forward to -- thanks for the info!