Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I did it this time

I found something else on Cr*aigslist and this time, I got it. Or I should say, the Man got it for me. He unloaded all the junk that he had in the back of the pickup and hadn't had time to unload, and called and we went over to get it. Isn't he sweet? I didn't even have to beg. He just did it.

Its a triple dresser in decent shape. Its going into the basement as more storage in my sewing/crafting area. I still have a pile of stuff to sort through/organize/get rid of, but I'm making progress and hopefully one of these days, I'll have a half decent area in which to work.


I love how the table is working out, by the way. Its nice and big. There's room enough to pile up a blanket in the corner of it for Dutch to sleep while I sew and that makes me happy. I just need to get myself organized. Hopefully this dresser will help.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Ooooh, very cool! Are you going to leave it as-is, or do something to it?